Why choose CR3001?
1. Support Multi-Language: English, French, Russian, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese
2. Easy to Carry: The OBD2 scanner’s mini size fits comfortably in the palm of your hand. so that you can carry it around no matter in the garage or on a trip
3. Dust Cap Design: protect the connector from dust, water, resistant oil, and dirty, no worries while you donrsquot use it.
4. The Features you need: Color LCD display; View freeze frame data; View graphical and numeric data streams; Sensor tests; Monitored systems tests; No batteries, supply power through OBDII cable.
5. Thoughtful design: All-in-one screen and easy-to-use hotkeys make the CReader 3001 an ideal tool for the DIYer and professional technicians alike.
6. Powerful Functions: Full OBDII/EOBD Diagnostic Functions. Read & Clear DTCs, I/M Readiness Status, Read Freeze Frame, Read Datastream, Read Vehicle Information, O2 Sensor Test, Onboard, monitored systems Test (mode 6), Read pending DTCs, Read permanent DTCs, Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL).
Need Standard OBD2 Protocols from 2000 to now
for Chrysler, for Ford, for GM, For Jeep …2. European Car:
Need Standard OBD2 Protocols from 2003 to now
For Alfa Romeo, for SAAB, for Acura, for Opel, for Audi for Seat, for Peugeot, for Renault, For Bentley, for Skoda, for Daewoo, for Benz, for Daihatsu, for Land Rover, for BMW, for Vauxhall, for Citroen, for Volvo, for Fiat, for VW, for Ford, for Jaguar…3. Japanese/Korean Car:
Need Standard OBD2 Protocols from 2006 to now
for KIA, for Isuzu, for Honda, for Mitsubishi, for Hyundai, for Dacia, for Lexus, for Mazda, for Nissan, for Subaru, for Suzuki, for Toyota…4. Chinese Car:
Need Standard OBD2 Protocols from 2009 to now
NOTE: if you are not sure whether it supports your car, pls contact the seller and send your car brand, model, and release year, seller will check it for you
2. SAE J1850 VPW (10.4Kbaud)
3. ISO9141-2 (5 baud init,10.4Kbaud)
4. ISO14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud)
5. ISO14230-4 KWP (fast init,10.4 Kbaud)
6. ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID,500 Kbaud)
7. ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID,500 Kbaud)
8. ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID,250 Kbaud)
9. ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID,250 Kbaud)
- Support vehicles 1996 & newer (OBDII &CAN)
- Support Protocol IOS9141-2, IOS14230-4, SAEJ1850, IOS15765-4
- Coverage for the latest models 1 through 10
- Read & Clear DTCs
- Read Live Data
- Identify VIN information
- Views freeze frame data
- Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light(MIL)
- Display monitor test(mode 6)
- Read pending fault code
- DTC code lookup
Support Full OBD2 functions, Engine Check including:
1. Reading Codes: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
2. Erasing Codes & Reset: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes, and resets monitors.
3. Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/ PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically, and stores freeze frame data.
4. I/M Readiness Status: This shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
5. Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from a vehicle in a live graphic (waveform) display.
6. View Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the onboard computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
7. O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s onboard computer.
8. On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems.
9. Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
10. Component Test: Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability
How to UseCreader CR3001?
- We truly offer the most stunning, trendy highest-quality products in the world.
- We will do WHATEVER it takes with outstanding customer service support to assist everyone as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolute ZERO risks.
- We make sure that every customer is 100% satisfied in every aspect!
- If you are not satisfied with receiving the goods, you can apply for a refund.
- You can pay with PayPal, which will protect your money